Above all Sony WH-H910N h.ear on 3 Wireless Headphones are best known for it’s a Hi-Res audio experience along active noise cancellation.
Furthermore, it comes with the company’s premium options, thus technically very impressive. Along with active noise cancellation it comes with LDAC codec support, gesture controls, and many more features.
It also got a very refreshing design with a lighter footprint.
Table of content
- DESIGN & BUILD
- AUDIO QUALITY AND BATTERY
- PROS AND CONS
- PRICE AND RELEASE DATE
Similarly to Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones, Sony WH-H910N headphones has same features and capabilities for most the part.
Above all it also gets touch-sensitive earcups, multiple-audio codecs, and ANC support, along with a digital voice assistant enabled.
These head phones servers you well also being very light, slim and comfortable pair of over-ear headphones
Also they are very impressive for listening to high-resolution music mixed along built-in premium noise cancellation solution.
Sony headphone also has excellent sound, distinct bass and clear balance.
Furthermore, it judge its price tag and can be said the best option in the price set.
- WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution has the LONGEST, fully MyFxbook VERIFIED Performance on REAL-MONEY
- ClickBank online Affiliate Marketing course, Best way to your 1st million $
- Dropshiply quick & easy setup – all you need to start selling online today
- Upreachr make recurring passive monthly income for the rest of your life
- Upreachr Finds, Reaches & CLOSES Social Media Influencer Deals
- Upreachr helps you with Affiliate marketing and drive huge traffic
- Viddyoze learn breathtaking animation in 3 clicks used by Tesla, Starbucks
- CARRYING POUCH Plug adapter for In-flight Use: NA
- CONNECTION CABLE: USB Cable
- COLOR OPTIONS: black
- NOISE CANCELLATION: NOISE CANCELLING ON/OFF SWITCH -Yes, PERSONAL NC OPTIMIZER- NA, AMBIENT SOUND MODE- Yes, QUICK ATTENTION- Yes
- BLUETOOTH SPECIFICATION: BLUETOOTH VERSION- Bluetooth Ver 5.0 (with BLE), EFFECTIVE RANGE Approx- 10 m, FREQUENCY RANGE- 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz–2.4835 GHz), PROFILE- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S)- LDAC, AAC, SBC,SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION- SCMS-T
- BATTERY: BATTERY CHARGE TIME- Approx. 5 hrs, BATTERY CHARGE METHOD- USB
- VOLUME CONTROL: Touch sensor
DESIGN & BUILD
Above all Sony WH-H910N looks and feels very similar to Song’s WH-1000XM3 with its shape and size.
The only difference is in it’s textures and embossing on the exterior.
However it is available only in one color i.e. Black, in India.
Furthermore taking about other countries it is available in 4 different whimsical two-tone colors.
Being over ear headphone, the design look very slim and easily folds inwards for storage.
Along with it you will also get a soft carry pouch, a charging cable, and a stereo cable for wired connectivity sales package .
Furthermore it weights only 251 grams which is 39 grams lighter than the previous version. Also the ear-pads can be folded at a 90-degree-angle.
Also these ear-pads has a soft to touch matte finish on the outside along brand’s name etched on both sides of the headband.
However being made up of plastic body, it is very light weighted and comfortable to wear.
This headphone has 2 buttons over the left ear cup side- one for power, and the other is a multi-function button which can be customized easily.
This multi-function button can be used for either to control noise cancellation along with ambient sound settings or to invoke the voice assistant which is paired smartphone. Also a NFC chip is housed in the left ear-cup
It also has a USB Type-C port for charging with a wired 3.5mm socket connected to left ear cup.
Similarly to WH-1000XM3, Sony WH-H910N has a touch sensitive panel on its right ear cup for volume control and playback features.
- Swipe up or down for volume control
- Swipe right or left for skipping tracks
- Furthermore double-tap for play/pauses music or answers calls.
- For transparency mode just touch the screen with flat hand.
AUDIO QUALITY AND BATTERY
Above all it offer’s a balanced sonic signature, making for an affordable alternative to the WH-1000XM3. Also the sonic signature is a bit less at heavier side of bass, and connectivity is definitely more reliable.
However the sonic signature remained reliably balanced regardless of which of any device we used to connect.
Also the LDAC does not allow us to hear much of the details. and helped to listen best of any track.
Active noise cancellation on the Sony WH-H910N was very decent, it was very quite and effective.
However a fair amount of ambient sound got cut out, but we were still able to listen to the humps behind the sound, which could have been neglected or removed in background.
Furthermore during voice calls we were clearly able to hear and get heard, without any distortion in both ends.
Above all Sony WH-H910N comes with great battery life.
It comes with 35 hours on a single charge without any noise cancellation and 30 hours with ANC switched on.
Furthermore they are capable of playing 30-32 hours of music playback.
We had also seen improvement in with faster charging time from the previous model Sony XB900N.
These earphone charges fully within 5 hours via USB Type-C cable. However we recommended to use good quality charger while using it.
Also with 10 minutes of charging you can get 2 hours of playing time.
PROS AND CONS
- Larger ear-cups
- Lightweight design makes it super comfortable
- Touch-enabled ear-cups for easy controls
- Support for multiple audio codecs
- Very comfortable
- Balanced, accommodating, and detailed sound
- Excellent battery life
- Decent noise cancellation
- Good app, control
- Well built
- Excellent Quick Attention mode
- Impressive audio experience
- Companion app for advance control
- Voice assistant support
- A bit costly
- No IPX certification
- No hard carry case
PRICE AND RELEASE DATE
It is Priced at Rs. 20,990.
It is a budget earphone, if you can scratch your pockets little bit deeper than you can go for Sony WH-1000XM4 which is about Rs. 30,000 in India.
However, it is only available online on stores like Amazon, it is not available offline on any store.
Also it have been already released in beginning of march.
However on some site like Flipkart and alibaba you can buy get around Rs3000 discount around HOLI.